Why Choose Leased Line?
If you value speed and reliability for your business connectivity, then you’ll want to consider a leased line. The line won’t slow down at peak times as it’s only your data that travels along the single piece of glass into the exchange. It’s also incredibly reliable compared to using exiting shared copper lines.Leased Line ISP – Here we explain why Your Business Needs One, and How To Pick The Right One For Your Busines.A leased line ISP provides symmetric, dedicated Internet connections.
- High speed and enterprise-class quality
- Dedicated and uninterrupted connectivity
- No need for dial-up connection
- Higher reliability and uptime
- Service level agreement for technical parameters